Do you have a passion for educating young children?
Well, we’re looking for you!! Come join our team at the World City Center and be immersed in a culture-rich environment that encourages learning through play.
At World City Center, it is our goal to encourage a love of learning in children by thoughtfully designing and implementing developmentally appropriate, child-led activities that encourage children to ask questions, to ponder, to experiment, to dissect and to explore their world on a daily basis. We utilize constructivist theory and best practices from progressive curriculums like Reggio Emilia, Montessori, and Waldorf, to inform our curriculum decisions and to guide our practice.
We are in search of Early Childhood Educators that are bilingual in English/Spanish; who are creative and innovative, who are eager to plan and implement activities in the classroom that are play-based, child-led, hands-on, and that inspire creativity & independent thinking. You will be an effective communicator; have great interpersonal skills, excellent classroom management, and problem-solving skills, and maintain the Reggio-inspired environment that our philosophy fosters.
To be considered you must have one of the following:
- 12 ECE Credits and 6 months experience; or
- 6 ECE Credits and currently enrolled in an ECE program
- Current, valid CDS credential and 6 months experience
- Experience or familiarity in a Reggio-inspired environment is a plus
Perks and benefits that we offer our employees:
- Competitive salary that commensurate with your experience
- One week paid vacation (to be taken anytime throughout the school calendar year)
- One week paid holiday during winter break
- Health insurance benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Monthly Professional Development & Training for Teachers
- Small classroom student: teacher ratio
- Community & Enrichment-based environment
- Limitless opportunity to grow in our small, family-oriented team
- Vibrant and dynamic culture
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com detailing why you would be a good fit for the position.
Most Liked Posts
- Sentimientos y Emociones | Feelings and Emotions By masteradmin on November 11, 2016 0
- NEWS: National Public Radio Education Correspondent Features WCC By masteradmin on November 11, 2016 0
- RACE: Tackling the 4-Letter Word With Your Kids By masteradmin on November 11, 2016 0
- NEWS: Mixed race and proud on KPCC By masteradmin on January 25, 2017 0