NOW HIRING BILINGUAL TEACHERS!
Are you a bilingual educator, or do you know anyone that would love to work in a progressive early education center? Send them our way! World City Center is now hiring for Bilingual Co-Teachers for the Fall fo 2018.
Bilingual Teacher Job Description
Come join our team at World City Center and be immersed in a culture-rich environment that encourages learning to preschool-age children through play.
At World City Center, it is our goal to encourage a love of learning in children by thoughtfully designing and implementing developmentally appropriate, child-led activities that encourage children to ask questions, to ponder, to experiment, to dissect and to explore their world on a daily basis. We utilize constructivist theory and best practices from progressive curriculums like Reggio Emilia, Montessori and Waldorf, to inform our curriculum decisions and to guide our practice.
We are in search of a dual-immersion preschool teacher that is bilingual in English/Spanish; someone who has a creative and innovative mind and likes to plan and implement activities in the classroom. Our environment is play-based, child-led, and hands-on, providing students with interesting activities that inspire creativity & independent thinking. We seek team members that are excellent communicators; have great interpersonal skills, excellent classroom management and problem-solving skills, and maintain the Reggio-inspired environment that our philosophy fosters.
For more information about World City Center, visit our website at: www.wcc-la.com.
To be considered you must have one of the following:
- 12 ECE Credits an 6 months experience; or
- 6 ECE Credits and currently enrolled in an ECE program
- Current, valid CDS credential and 6 months experience
- Experience or familiarity in a Reggio-inspired environment is a plus
Perks and benefits that we offer our employees:
- Competitive salary commensurate with your experience
- One week paid vacation (to be taken anytime throughout school calendar year)
- One week paid holiday during winter break
- Health insurance benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Monthly Professional Development & Training for Teachers
- Small classroom student: teacher ratio
- Community & Enrichment-based environment
- Limitless opportunity to grow in our small, family-oriented team
- Vibrant and dynamic culture
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and why you would be a good fit for our team to email@example.com.